Because who doesn’t like bacon 🥓?! So in case you never made/tried it, let me show you how.
Paper towels, rimmed baking sheet or oven safe skillet
Baking rack (Optional: Cooking the bacon on a rack makes the bacon crisper, and lets the grease drip off the bacon as it cooks.)
- Preheat oven to 375 or 400
- Take foil and align entire baking sheet including rimmed edge (if using skillet or rack go to step 3.
- Arrange bacon strips on skillet/sheet/rack and place in oven
- Cook 12-20 minutes . This will vary depending on oven type. Also the longer you cook it, the crisper it will be.
- Remove bacon from oven and place on paper towel to absorb grease.
Below with directions with pictures :